Fair HQ is an early stage startup backed by a prominent London VC. We've launched private beta of our tech platform to help companies embed Diversity and Inclusion across their business through data & scientific evidence.
We exist because the world we’re living in today is not (yet) fair — someone's background & identity still influence how they're able to navigate the world of work. We're here to change that. Join us on our mission and help us create a truly meritocratic society. We're Fair (it's in the name!) — we don't judge you on your background, but on your passion, skills and experience.
About the role
As our first Fair HQ D&I advisor you will be focusing on helping our customers become more successful by improving their company's D&I with the help of the Fair HQ platform. You will be part advisor, coach, project manager, consultant and product specialist.
You'll be at the core of our team, working closely with the CEO and Head of behavioural science, as well as the design team. We are a fully remote team - your day will be a mix of Zoom calls with team and customers, focused thinking time, and shared collaboration using online tools.
What will help you do the job well
- You are passionate about making the world more diverse and inclusive and believe improving the world of work is a great place to start
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience advising companies on D&I, behaviour or organizational change
- You are a self-starter and love proactively helping people to get where they want to be
- You're a great listener and enjoy asking questions to uncover people's needs
- You are an effective communicator — concise, clear and positive
IMPORTANT: please apply even if you don't have experience of all of the above. We're happy for you to learn on the job.
What you'll do at Fair HQ
SHORT term - build foundations
- Guide and coach customers towards understanding & improving their Diversity and Inclusion, including producing tailored reports for their leadership teams.
- Use the latest research and insights across behavioural science and organisational psychology to help our customers move the needle on D&I.
- Advise customer on how to implement their D&I strategy and embed lasting behaviour change across their business.
- Create supporting materials such as templates & checklist etc to help customers succeed — with help from behavioural science (Bibi), design (Majo) & content (Quinn).
- Track the impact of our recommendations on customers' diversity outcomes and inclusion experiences.
- Help us develop a tailored yet scalable onboarding process - including launching Fair HQ in their organisation.
- Develop strategies on how to engage and educate the whole company around their D&I journey, from leaders and managers to individual employees (especially the skeptics 😉).
- Coach customers to be product specialists. Help them train their teams on Fair HQ standard methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and suggest better solutions to the product team.
- Help deliver customer references and case studies.
MID-LONG term - accelerate our impact
- Create and continuously improve the customer success journey for different customer segments.
- Collaborate on the creation of our D&I community.
- Help us build and lead a D&I advisory team.
- Expand our practice into the US.
- Grow into an executive role.
What do we offer?
- 💸 Salary is £30,000-50,000/year for UK based employees. Exact salary will be decided according to your experience, it is negotiable. If you’re interested in knowing our salary bands outside of UK before applying, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ⭐️ Get a piece of the company success you help to create in employee stock options
- 🏝 Unlimited holidays
- 🤓 Personal development plan: access to tools, books, people
- 🍝 Lunch & learns
- 🌆 Team retreats in cool locations (once we can travel again!)
- 🩺 Private health insurance
- 🎁 Some surprise presents throughout the year
- 💪 Other tailored benefits to your needs
- 💻 The tech and support you need for a great work set-up. We're a remote team, and you'll have access to the right gear to supercharge your work